The 2018 Healthcare Accomplishment Recognition Award (HCARA) luncheon hosted by HBA St. Louis is going to be a fantastic event and a great opportunity to network and celebrate remarkable achievements.
- Master of ceremonies: Jennifer Blome, St. Louis Media Personality
The honorees for the 2018 Healthcare Accomplishment Recognition Award, and the categories for which they are being honored are:
- Amy Bricker, Express Scripts: Excellence in Leadership
- Jean Huelsing RN, BSN, MEd, Camp Jump Start and Living Well Foundation: Youth Health Leadership
- Candace Jennings, SSM Health: Clinical and Operational Excellence
- Patricia Maryland, Ascension Health: Industry leadership
- June McAllister Fowler, BJC: Professional and Community Achievement
- Tina Purcell, PharmD, BCPS, Lumeris: Transformational Leadership
- Rita Tintera, Center for Hearing & Speech: Healthcare Access Leadership
- Kimberly Wade, Kids Shouldn't Have Cancer Foundation: Healthcare Inspiration
- Debbie Zimmerman, MD, Lumeris: Healthcare Vision
Please join us for this exciting event on 20 September, 2018 at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis. The HCARA luncheon will be a unique opportunity to recognize outstanding women in the healthcare field within the St. Louis metropolitan region.